A balance between power and simplicity Seismic Surveyor is designed to be easy to use and more importantly easy to learn. The software is designed with the Seismic Surveyor in mind. We’ve kept things simple so your productivity can remain high.
- The interface is designed with the Seismic Surveyor in mind. All the tools you need to be productive are included. Staking hundreds of points a day is easy to do, all you need is the right software.
- Seismic Surveying is very graphical so users can easily see their work right before their eyes. Simply tap on points or lines to immediately start staking. Its that easy.
As a Seismic Surveyor you need to stake a lot of points! Our software will help you stake hundreds of points each day with ease. Our staking routines are powerful yet easy to use.
Part of your work isn’t always about staking. Sometimes you need to measure existing points for topographic work. An easy to use store point routine is included to accomplish this task.
You can password protect important project settings and instrument profiles so field crews don’t accidentally change them. This prevents your survey crews from making changes that can leave them with equipment that doesn’t work.
Seismic Surveyor can be setup so that your field users have to collect a certain time period of static data in areas of poor RTK network coverage. This helps ensure that minimum tolerances are being met.
Seismic Surveyor works with the following data collectors:
- Nautiz X7 by Handheld. The Nautiz X7 exemplifies the evolution of handheld computers. It has built-in GPS, 3 MP Camera with flash, Altimeter, Electronic Compass, Bluetooth, WiFi, and a GSM SIM card slot for Data and Mobile Phone. It meets IP67 standards and has a 806 MHz CPU and a 640×480 display.
- Archer by Juniper Systems. The Archer is rugged, powerful and versatile to handle your most demanding needs. It meets IP67 and Mil-Std-810F standards for drop, vibration, immersion, humidity and operating temperatures. Operates for more than 20 hours on a single charge and has excellent visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Allegro MX by Juniper Systems. The Ultra-Rugged Allegro MX Field PC is built to perform in the most demanding outdoor or industrial environments. It meets IP67 and Mil-Std-810F standards, has a full featured keypad and a clear color screen that is highly visible in direct sunlight.
RTK GPS System:
Seismic Surveyor supports the Altus APS-3 – a world renowned GPS receiver. With this GPS & GLONASS L1, L2 & L2C receiver, the APS-3 works with the optimum signal and geometry available, creating the most reliable results. Fast acquisition and reacquisition; high capacity, hot swappable batteries; simply the most reliable GPS receiver on the market.
- High capacity hot swappable batteries mean that power supply can be continous for even the longest working sessions
- Maximum uptime with the ability to change from GSM/GPRS delivered corrections to UHF radio delivered corrections
- With the ability to process GPS and Glonass L1, L2, and L2C signals as well as SBAS and L5 if necessary, the APS-3 works with the optimum signal and geometry available creating the most reliable results
- Fast Acquisition and reacquisiton mean that there is less waiting or discontinuity caused by obstructions
- Base Rover, Rover Base it’s all the same to the APS-3, each unit can be a base or rover unit with no additional equipment to buy
- External GNSS antenna or external radio antenna is easily connected
- The APS-3 can be used with an external CDMA modem